G9 Harrington Jacket
The Mens Baracuta G9 BRCPS-526 Original Harrington Jacket or Coat in Dark Red. Please choose ‘Buy Now’ above for more Red Baracuta G9 Harrington Jacket information, or to select a size at DANDY FELLOW
- Iconic style from Baracuta and a favourite of movie legends
- The G9 Jacket is the definitive Harrington jacket
- Similar to the one worn by James Dean in ‘Rebel Without A Cause’ (1955)
- Tartan lining and a Coolmax cotton/polyester shell – water-resistant
- Two side flap pockets with buttons, two-button collar, ribbed cuffs and waistband
- Made in the UK
- Baracuta Branding
- Dark Red Colourway
Shop official Baracuta products and discover the best Baracuta Jackets and provisions; menswear clothing, heritage footwear, designer accessories, outdoor adventure gear reviews, sale or UK outlet online at SEIKK Magazine // The Mens Lifestyle Destination.
Product code: 5646600003716574
Formed in 1937 by John and Isaac Miller, Baracuta is an iconic British jacket manufacturer. Worn by Steve McQueen in the 1968 film ‘The Thomas Crown Affair’, the Baracuta G9 Harrington Jacket is a favourite of movie legends along with the G4 and G10 coat models. Baracuta G9 : the Original Harrington Jacket.