Airco Mach 1 Steel And Leather Watch
The Mens Bremont Airco Mach 1 Automatic Chronometer 40mm Stainless Steel And Leather Watch in Black. Bremont ‘s ‘Airco Mach 1’ is named after one of Britain’s first military aircraft manufacturers and is inspired by the timepieces worn by pilots in World War II. Described by the brand as “an officer’s dress watch”, this Bremont style has a polished stainless steel Trip-Tick®-constructed case that houses a black dial beneath convex anti-reflective, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. The face features slim hands and curved numerals with Super-LumiNova® coating for excellent readability and is detailed with a small date window beside the three o’clock mark. Adjust the vintage calfskin strap to find your perfect fit. We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury Bremont watches.
- Movement – Modified calibre 11 1⁄2″ BE-92AE automatic chronometer movement with 38-hour power reserve – 21 jewels, 28, 800 bph, Glycydur balance, Anachron balance spring, Nivaflex 1 mainspring
- Functions – Hour, minute and seconds hands, date window
- Dial – Black metal dial, white and red Super-LumiNova®-coated nickel hands and markers
- Case – Hardened stainless steel case – Crown for date and time adjustments and manual winding – Bremont Trip-Tick® construction with scratch resistant DLC-treated case barrel – Convex anti-reflective, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal lens – Transparent case back – Buckle-fastening brown leather strap (calf)
- Specifications – Case diameter: 40mm; case thickness: 12.5mm; strap width: 20mm; strap length: 17cm to 21.5cm – COSC-certified chronometer – Water resistance: 10 bar – Manufactured in the UK – For Men.
Product code: 2631901226492006
Founded in 2002 by Nick and Giles English and inspired by a love of aviation, Bremont watches offer their wearers timeless style. Handmade from their base in Henley-On-Thames, styles like the Bremont Supermarine timepiece and Bremont ’s Automatic Chronograph diving watches are fast approaching iconic status.
- Explore More