Alt1-zt Chronograph Watch
The mens Bremont alt1-zt limited edition automatic chronograph 43mm stainless steel watch in blue. Bremont ‘s ‘ALT1-Z’ series has long been a favourite of explorers, squadrons and those in aviation. Limited to just 15 pieces, this reference features a durable stainless steel case and sleek bracelet strap, making it appropriate for daily wear and smarter events alike. It’s engineered with modified calibre 13 ¼”’ BE-54AE movement which powers the Bremont chronograph dials so you can keep an eye on not one but two time zones at a glance, and it’s detailed with Super-LumiNova® hands and indices so time-keeping in low-light conditions is easy. We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury Bremont watches.
- Movement – Modified calibre 13 ¼”’ BE-54AE automatic chronometer with 42-hour power reserve – 25 jewels, 28, 800 Vph
- Functions – Hour, minute and second hands – Date window – Chronograph: small seconds, 30-minute and 12-hour counters
- Dial – Navy dial – Super-LumiNova® hands and indices
- Case – Stainless steel case – Patented inner bi-directional Roto-Click® bezel – Crown for time adjustments and manual winding – Sapphire glass crystal – Stainless steel case back – Clasp-fastening stainless steel bracelet strap
- Specifications – Case diameter 43mm; lug width 22mm; case thickness 16mm – COSC-certified chronometer – Water resistance: 10 bar – Comes in a presentation box – Manufactured in the UK – For Men.
Product code: 2631900831260686
Founded in 2002 by Nick and Giles English and inspired by a love of aviation, Bremont watches offer their wearers timeless style. Handmade from their base in Henley-On-Thames, styles like the Bremont Supermarine timepiece and Bremont ’s Automatic Chronograph diving watches are fast approaching iconic status.