Boeing Model 247 Automatic Watch
The Mens Bremont Boeing Model 247 Automatic Chronometer 43mm Stainless Steel Watch in White. Bremont has had long standing ties with the aviation industry – outfitting pilots around the globe with their technically advanced watches. In a special collaboration with airline manufacturer Boeing, the Bremont ‘Model 247’ is made from a scratch and corrosion resistant Custom 465® stainless steel developed from the airline company’s UK-based Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre. Expertly constructed with an anti-reflective sapphire crystal lens, patented anti-shock mounts and Super-LumiNova®-coated hands, this Bremont special edition watch is a must-have for timepiece and aviation aficionados. We offer a five-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury Bremont watches.
- Movement – Modified calibre 13 1/4″ BE-50AE automatic chronometer, with 42-hour power reserve – 28 jewels, Glucydur balance, Anachron balance spring, Nivaflex 1 mainspring, 28, 800 bph
- Functions – Hour, minute and second hands – Date window – Chronograph stopwatch with second hand and 30-minute sub-dials
- Dial – Metal dial, SuperLumiNova®-coated indexes and hands
- Case – Custom 465® stainless steel case – Domed anti-reflective, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal lens – Crown for date and time adjustments and manual winding – Transparent case back – Buckle-fastening black and blue woven strap
- Specifications – Case diameter: 43mm; case thickness: 16mm; strap width: 22mm; strap length: 18cm to 23cm – COSC-certified chronometer – Water resistance: 10 bar – Comes in a presentation case with strap-changing tool and spare leather strap – Manufactured in the UK
Product code: 2631900813156612
Founded in 2002 by Nick and Giles English and inspired by a love of aviation, Bremont watches offer their wearers timeless style. Handmade from their base on Henley-On-Thames styles like the Bremont Supermarine timepiece and Bremont ’s Automatic Chronograph diving watches are fast approaching iconic status.