Jaguar D-type Steel And Leather Watch
The Mens Bremont Limited Edition Jaguar D-type Chronograph 43mm Stainless Steel And Leather Watch in Blue. Bremont’s ‘Jaguar D-Type’ watch is features a number of details that pay tribute to the vintage race car. The crown, for instance, is etched with the motor’s original Dunlop tyre tread and features the manufacturer’s enamelled emblem on the end. Designed with the same innovative approach to structure as the vehicle, this reference is housed in a signature stainless steel Trip-Tick® case and fitted with a complementary blue leather strap. Under the sapphire glass crystal lens, you’ll find a Tachymeter ring, date window and pair of chronograph counters, all powered by a reliable calibre 131/4”’ BE-50AE automatic movement. Through the exhibition case back you can view the miniaturised steering wheel rotor and intricate inner workings. We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury Bremont watches.
- Movement – Swiss-made modified calibre 13 1/4”’ BE-50AE automatic movement with 42-hour power reserve – 28 jewels, 28, 800 Vph
- Functions – Hour, minute and second hands – Date window – Chronograph stopwatch with second hand and 30-minute sub-dial
- Dial – Blue dial – SuperLumiNova®-coated indexes and silver-tone hands
- Case – Blue stainless steel case – Crown for time adjustments and manual winding – Domed anti-reflective sapphire crystal lens – Exhibition case back – Buckle-fastening blue leather strap (calf)
- Specifications – Case diameter: 43mm; case thickness: 17.5mm – Water resistance: 10 bar – Comes in a presentation box – Reference number: JAGUAR D-TYPE
Product code: 2631901112084460
Founded in 2002 by Nick and Giles English and inspired by a love of aviation, Bremont watches offer their wearers timeless style. Handmade from their base in Henley-On-Thames, styles like the Bremont Supermarine timepiece and Bremont ’s Automatic Chronograph diving watches are fast approaching iconic status.
- Explore More