Mkii Jaguar Steel And Alligator Watch
The Mens Bremont Mkii Jaguar Automatic 43mm Stainless Steel And Alligator Watch in Black. Inspired by the golden era of 1960s sports motoring, the Bremont ‘MKII’ watch is detailed with Jaguar’s heritage emblem and indexing that pays homage to the auto brand’s E-Type models. Inside, the mechanism is kitted with an automatic ‘steering wheel’ winding weight, and the BE-50AE movement is customised to a unique specification which includes a red line that references the car’s tachometer. Further automotive imagery can be seen in the ‘tyre tread’ winding crown, a unique feature intricately engraved with the names of both brands. We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury Bremont watches.
- Movement – Automatic 13 1/4″ BE-50AE movement with 42-hour power reserve – 28 jewels, Glucydur balance, Anachron balance spring, Nivaflex 1 mainspring, 28, 800 bph – Miniaturised Jaguar E-Type steering wheel rotor
- Functions – Hour, minute, second hands, small seconds counter, 30-minute counter – Date window
- Dial – Black metal dial with treated steel hands
- Case – Hardened polished stainless steel case – Domed anti-reflective, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal lens – Transparent case back – Buckle-fastening black alligator strap
- Specifications – Case diameter: 43mm; case thickness: 17.15mm; strap width: 2cm; strap length: 19cm to 23cm – COSC-certified chronometer – Water resistance: 10 bar – Comes in a presentation case with strap-changing tool – Alligator: USA – Manufactured in the UK
Product code: 2631900412951589
Founded in 2002 by Nick and Giles English and inspired by a love of aviation, Bremont watches offer their wearers timeless style. Handmade from their base in Henley-On-Thames, styles like the Bremont Supermarine timepiece and Bremont ’s Automatic Chronograph diving watches are fast approaching iconic status.