S500 Supermarine Steel And Rubber Watch
The Mens Bremont S500 Supermarine Automatic 43mm Stainless Steel And Rubber Watch in Black. With easy legibility in low-light conditions and a water resistance of up to 500 metres or 1, 660 feet, the Bremont ‘S500’ watch offers robust performance and style whether you’re diving through a reef or navigating the city streets. The Bremont automatic movement inside is highly rated for accuracy and is housed in anti-magnetic and anti-shock cages to provide excellent durability, making this an ideal investment piece.
- Movement – Modified Swiss-made calibre 13 1/4″ BE-36AE automatic self-winding movement with 38-hour power reserve – 25 jewels, 28, 800 bph, Glycydur balance, Anachron balance spring, Nivaflex 1 mainspring – Anti-magnetic Faraday cage, patented anti-shock movement mount
- Functions – Hour, minute and second hands, date window with days in English and French
- Dial – Black dial with engraved central section, Super-LumiNova®-coated hands and markers
- Case – Hardened stainless steel case – Crown for date and time adjustments and manual winding with crown guard – Automatic helium escape valve – Domed anti-reflective, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal lens – Engraved case back – Clasp-fastening black rubber strap
- Specifications – Case diameter: 43mm; case thickness: 16mm; strap width: 22mm; strap length: 19cm to 24cm – COSC-certified chronometer – Water resistance: 50 bar – Comes in a presentation case with strap-changing tool – Manufactured in the UK- For Men.
Product code: 2631902024391490
Founded in 2002 by Nick and Giles English and inspired by a love of aviation, Bremont watches offer their wearers timeless style. Handmade from their base in Henley-On-Thames, styles like the Bremont Supermarine timepiece and Bremont ’s Automatic Chronograph diving watches are fast approaching iconic status.