Supermarine Type 300 Steel Watch
The Mens Bremont Supermarine Type 300 40mm Stainless Steel Watch in Black. Brothers Nick and Giles English describe Bremont ‘s ‘Supermarine Type 300’ as “amphibious” – its name is an aviation reference (based on the 1930s aircraft company whose first-ever ‘Spitfire Prototype’ was built prior to WWII and became one of Britain’s most legendary airplanes) but its technology is optimised for scuba diving. This Bremont timepiece is housed in hard-wearing stainless steel and powered by a Modified Swiss-made calibre 11 ½” BE-92AE movement. Its three-piece Trip-Tick® construction ensures water resistance at up to 300m, an impressive technical feat that doesn’t compromise its slim profile – there’s just 13mm between the sapphire crystal lens and case back. We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury Bremont watches.
- Movement – Modified Swiss-made calibre 11 ½” BE-92AE automatic self-winding movement with 38-hour power reserve – 21 jewels, 28, 800 A/h, Glucydur balance, Anachron balance spring, Nivaflex 1 mainspring
- Functions – Hour, minute and seconds hands, date window
- Dial – Navy dial, Super-LumiNova®-coated nickel hands and markers
- Case – Stainless steel case – Screw-down crown and Laser engraved ceramic uni-directional rotating bezel with Super-LumiNova® – Bremont Trip-Tick® construction with scratch resistant DLC-treated case barrel – Domed anti-reflective, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal lens – Stainless steel screw-down decorated case back – Clasp fastening stainless steel strap
- Specifications – Case diameter: 40mm; case thickness: 13mm – COSC-certified chronometer – Water resistance: 3 bar – Comes in a presentation case – Manufactured in the UK- For Men.
Product code: 2631901263255557
Founded in 2002 by Nick and Giles English and inspired by a love of aviation, Bremont watches offer their wearers timeless style. Handmade from their base on Henley-On-Thames styles like the Bremont Supermarine timepiece and Bremont ’s Automatic Chronograph diving watches are fast approaching iconic status.