U-2/dlc Automatic Steel & Leather Watch
The Mens Bremont U-2/dlc Automatic 43mm Stainless Steel And Leather Watch in Black. Built for performance and ageless style, Bremont ‘s ‘U-2’ watch is made from an innovative movement housed in an anti-magnetic and shock-absorbing rubberised mount and hardened steel case. This Bremont timepiece has been tested to 100, 000 feet and -40 degrees C and the Super-LumiNova®-coated numerals and hands mean it can be used in any light. Give your look a rugged spin by swapping the leather strap for the NATO one. We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury Bremont watches.
- Movement – Modified Swiss-made calibre 13 1/4″ BE-36AE automatic self-winding movement, with 38-hour power reserve – 25 jewels, Glycydur balance, Anachron balance spring, Nivaflex 1 mainspring, 28, 800 bph – Anti-magnetic Faraday cage, patented anti-shock movement mount
- Functions – Hour, minute and second hands, date window with days in English and French
- Dial – White dial, SuperLumiNova®-coated indexes and hands
- Case – Black DLC-coated hardened stainless steel case – Crown for date and time adjustments and manual winding, bezel crown – Domed anti-reflective, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal lens – Buckle-fastening black leather strap
- Specifications – Case diameter: 43mm; case thickness: 13.5mm; strap width: 22mm; strap length: 18cm to 23cm – COSC-certified chronometer – Water resistance: 10 bar – Comes in a presentation case with strap-changing tool and spare strap – Manufactured in the UK
Product code: 2631902022019648
Founded in 2002 by Nick and Giles English and inspired by a love of aviation, Bremont watches offer their wearers timeless style. Handmade from their base in Henley-On-Thames, styles like the Bremont Supermarine timepiece and Bremont ’s Automatic Chronograph diving watches are fast approaching iconic status.