U2/bl Automatic Steel And Leather Watch
The Mens Bremont U2/bl Automatic 45mm Stainless Steel And Leather Watch in Blue. Originally designed for the elite pilots of the U2 aircraft, this Bremont watch has been tested to the limits of endurance and proven its performance capabilities under the most intense conditions. The automatic movement is housed in anti-magnetic and anti-shock cages, while the distinctive yet stylish brushed-blue dial provides clear legibility. Use either the leather or NATO straps depending on your activity. We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury Bremont watches.
- Movement – Modified Swiss-made 13 1/4″ BE-36AE automatic self-winding movement with 38-hour power reserve – 25 jewels, Glycydur balance, Anachron balance spring, Nivaflex 1 mainspring, 28, 800 bph – Anti-magnetic Faraday cage, patented anti-shock movement mount
- Functions – Hour, minute and second hands – Date window with days in English and French
- Dial – Blue dial, luminous hands, markers and numerals – Internal bezel, moved with crown at 4H
- Case – Hardened stainless steel case – Crown for date and time adjustments and manual winding, bezel crown – Domed anti-reflective, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal lens – Transparent case back – Buckle-fastening blue leather strap
- Specifications – Case thickness: 13.5mm; strap width: 22mm; strap length: 17cm to 21cm – COSC-certified chronometer – Water resistance: 10 bar – Comes in a presentation case with strap-changing tool and spare strap – Manufactured in the UK
Product code: 2631902023205569
Founded in 2002 by Nick and Giles English and inspired by a love of aviation, Bremont watches offer their wearers timeless style. Handmade from their base in Henley-On-Thames, styles like the Bremont Supermarine timepiece and Bremont ’s Automatic Chronograph diving watches are fast approaching iconic status.