Juliett Small Paddle
The Mens Hualle Juliett Small Paddle in Blue & White Stripe Pattern. Please choose ‘Buy Now’ above for more Hualle Oar information at BOMBINATE
- Hualle’s canoe oars and Chilean decorative objects have a story to tell
- The design represents the nautical sign “Juliett” and means: I am on fire and have dangerous cargo on board
- Crafted by local artisans using naturally fallen Chilean wood
- Water-based paint that’s sealed for longevity, and treated with 100% natural wax
- Display on a shelf or hang as unusual wall art
- Hualle Branding
- Blue & White Stripe Colourway
Shop official Hualle products and discover the best Hualle homeware and provisions; sustainable artisan gifts, canoe accessories, outdoor adventure gear reviews, sale or UK outlet at SEIKK Magazine // The Mens Lifestyle Destination.
Product code: 4032202069437587
Founded by Mario Coloma in Chile, Hualle creates painted oars, homewares and decorative objects handcrafted by local artisans in Southern Chile. Inspired by nature and indigenous Selknam symbolism, the Hualle paddle (sourced from fallen trees) is an unusual piece of wall art. Hualle paddles : grasp the beauty of Patagonia.
- Explore More