Wenu Mapu Small Paddle
The Mens Hualle Wenu Mapu Small Paddle in White Pattern. Please choose ‘Buy Now’ above for more Hualle Oar information at BOMBINATE
- Hualle’s canoe oars and Chilean decorative objects have a story to tell
- The design symbolises the universe and the sky – sacred and invisible space, home of the divine family, good spirits and Mapuche ancestors
- Crafted by local artisans using naturally fallen Chilean wood
- Water-based paint that’s sealed for longevity, and treated with 100% natural wax
- Display on a shelf or hang as unusual wall art
- Hualle Branding
- White Colourway
Shop official Hualle products and discover the best Hualle homeware and provisions; sustainable artisan gifts, canoe accessories, outdoor adventure gear reviews, sale or UK outlet at SEIKK Magazine // The Mens Lifestyle Destination.
Product code: 4032202069437521
Founded by Mario Coloma in Chile, Hualle creates painted oars, homewares and decorative objects handcrafted by local artisans in Southern Chile. Inspired by nature and indigenous Selknam symbolism, the Hualle paddle (sourced from fallen trees) is an unusual piece of wall art. Hualle paddles : grasp the beauty of Patagonia.
- Explore More