The Mens Patagonia Wool Earflap Cap in Grey. Please choose ‘Buy Now’ above for more Grey Patagonia Earflap Cap information, or to select a size at HIP
- Patagonia products will keep you exploring, no matter the conditions outside
- 53% recycled polyester, 44% recycled wool, 3% other
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Regular adjustable fit, Tie up wool ear flaps and Flat brim
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Patagonia Branding
- Grey Colourway
Shop official Patagonia products and discover the best Patagonia caps and provisions; waterproof clothing, climbing accessories, sustainable outdoor adventure gear reviews, sale or UK outlet online at SEIKK Magazine // The Mens Lifestyle Destination.
Product code: 5474601990234916
Californian company Patagonia was founded by Mr Yvon Chouinard in 1973 to supply climbers with functional high-performance gear. Branching out into surf, ski and trail Patagonia continues to innovate and remains a model of sustainability. Patagonia Clothing : innovative and sustainable outdoor clothing.