R1 Yulex Wetsuit
The Mens Patagonia R1 Yulex Front Zip Wetsuit in Black. High-performance, neoprene-free wetsuit made to keep you warm in ocean temperatures 16-18° CNow made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility, Patagonia’s neoprene-free Yulex® wetsuits are made of 85% natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content. Replacing a petroleum-based material with a plant-based one, they offer the same warmth and performance attributes as conventional stretch neoprene while reducing CO2 emissions by up to ~80% in the manufacturing process. Derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance, Patagonia blends the natural rubber with chlorine-free synthetic rubber to increase ozone- and UV-resistance, and meet their rigorous standards for strength, stretch and durability.
- Made with neoprene-free 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber (by polymer content)
- Solution-dyed, high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey lining in the arms/legs improves flexibility and dry time, solution-dyed exterior face fabric made with 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex is durable, stretchy and water-resistant
- Lining and face fabric laminated with solvent-free AquaA™ glue
- 100% external seam sealing, all seams are triple glued and internally taped
- Supratex kneepads and ankle cuffs for maximum durability and anatomic fit
- Floating, asymmetrical front-zip with corrosion-proof Salmi® zipper
- Replaceable zipper
- Easy-access key loop
- Torso/thighs: 3mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% spandex inverted microgrid. Arms/legs: 2.5mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey. Exterior face: 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility
Since 1985, Patagonia has pledged 1% of sales to the preservation and restoration of the natural environment. 1% for the Planet is an alliance of businesses that understand the necessity of protecting the natural environment. They understand that profit and loss are directly linked to its health, and are concerned with the social and environmental impacts of industry.
Product code: 4000500773240844
Californian company Patagonia was founded by Mr Yvon Chouinard in 1973 to supply climbers with functional high-performance gear. Branching out into surf, ski and trail Patagonia continues to innovate and remains a model of sustainability. Patagonia Clothing : innovative and sustainable outdoor clothing.