Jamaica 17 Year Old Rum
The Mens Plantation Jamaica Clarendon MMW 17 Year Old Double Aged Rum 2003. Please choose ‘Buy Now’ above for more Plantation Jamaica Rum information at HARVEY NICHOLS.
- Only a handful of cases of this one-time-only rum have made it to the UK
- Slowly fermented and then distilled on a Vendome Pot Still in 2003 at Clarendon Distillery, Jamaica
- Filled into Bourbon casks and aged in Jamaica before being shipped to Chateau de Bonbonnet in France for finishing
- Bottled as a 17 Year Old at 49.5%
- Tasting Notes : super funky – barbequed pineapple, roasted plantain, prunes, Kalamata olives, chewy dried mango, dark chocolate, vanilla, tangy marmalade, rye bread slathered in irish Black Butter, and chewy liquorice
- £12.86 per 100.00ml
Shop official Plantation products and discover the best Plantation Rum and provisions; food and drink, drinking accessories, designer homewares, outdoor adventure gear sale or UK outlet at SEIKK Magazine // The Mens Lifestyle Destination.
Product code: 7504600009826856
- Explore More