Ac I Automatic Steel And Rubber Watch
The Mens Bremont Ac I Automatic Chronometer 43mm Stainless Steel And Rubber Watch in White. Bremont ‘s ‘AC I’ watch is part of the house’s ‘America’s Cup Collection’ – a series of models designed to celebrate its partnership with the 35th America’s Cup and ORACLE TEAM USA. Inspired by the simple lines of the ‘J-Class’ yacht, this Bremont watch sports a sleek stainless steel case and a white opaline dial. It’s driven by a calibre 13 1/4″ BE-36AE automatic chronometer movement, which can be viewed through the sapphire crystal case back. We offer a three year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults.
- Movement – Calibre 11 1/2″ BE-36AE automatic chronometer with 38-hour power reserve – 25 jewels, Glucydur balance, Anachron balance spring, Nivaflex 1 mainspring, 28, 800 bph – Protective anti-shock decorated movement mount
- Functions – Hour, minute and second hands – Date window
- Dial – White dial, blue indexes and hands
- Case – Polished stainless steel case – Domed anti-reflective, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal lens – Transparent case back – Buckle-fastening navy rubber strap
- Specifications – Case diameter: 43mm; lug width: 22mm; strap width: 20mm; strap length: 18cm to 23cm – COSC-certified chronometer – Water resistance: 10 bar – Comes in a presentation case with strap-changing tool – Manufactured in the UK
Product code: 2631901765676446
Founded in 2002 by Nick and Giles English and inspired by a love of aviation, Bremont watches offer their wearers timeless style. Handmade from their base on Henley-On-Thames styles like the Bremont Supermarine timepiece and Bremont ’s Automatic Chronograph diving watches are fast approaching iconic status.