Ac-r-ii America’s Cup Regatta Watch
The Mens Bremont Ac-r-ii America’s Cup Regatta Chronograph 43mm Stainless Steel And Rubber Watch in Navy. Bremont ‘s ‘America’s Cup Regatta’ series celebrates sailing tradition and puts a sharp focus on functionality. Manufactured in the UK with a calibre 13 1/4”’ BE-54AE automatic chronometre movement, this limited edition ‘AC-R-II’ Bremont watch is engineered with precise countdown capability – an invaluable tool for racing. Equipped with 12-hour and 15-minute counters, the striking black dial is housed in a coated stainless-steel case and detailed with SuperLumiNova® indices and hands for optimal legibility, even in poor conditions. The brand-signature ‘Temple Island’ waterproof rubber strap is named for the starting point of the Henley Royal Regatta course on the River Thames. We offer a three year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults.
- Movement – Modified 13 1/4”’ BE-54AE automatic chronometre movement with 42-hour power reserve – 25 jewels, 28, 800 Vph – Glucydur balance, Anachron balance spring, Nivaflex 1 mainspring
- Functions – Hour, minute and second hands, date window – Chronograph: 12-hour and 15-minute counters
- Dial – Black dial, SuperLumiNova®-coated indices and hands
- Case – Coated stainless steel Trip-Tick® case – Domed anti-reflective, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal lens – Engraved case back with integrated flat sapphire crystal – Buckle-fastening Temple Island navy rubber strap
- Specifications – Case diameter: 43mm; case width: 16.2mm – COSC-certified chronometre – Water resistance: 10 bar – Comes in a presentation case with strap-changing tool – Manufactured in the UK
Product code: 2631901259697794
Founded in 2002 by Nick and Giles English and inspired by a love of aviation, Bremont watches offer their wearers timeless style. Handmade from their base on Henley-On-Thames styles like the Bremont Supermarine timepiece and Bremont ’s Automatic Chronograph diving watches are fast approaching iconic status.