Ac35 America’s Cup Alligator Watch
The Mens Bremont Ac35 America’s Cup 43mm Rose Gold And Alligator Watch in Brown. Bremont ‘s 43mm timepiece commemorates the 35th America’s Cup – yachting’s biggest prize and, having been established in 1851, the oldest trophy in international sport. This ‘AC35’ model recalls the understated design of the legendary J-Class sailboats of the ’30s and is crafted with a gleaming 18-karat rose gold Trip-Tick®-constructed case and rich brown alligator strap. The ‘Auld Mug’-embossed metal face features white printed numerals, SuperLumiNova®-coated blue steel hands and the location of the 2017 race: Bermuda. A second-counting sub-dial is placed at the nine-hour mark and is complemented by a small date window at the six-hour mark.
- Movement – Custom Bremont automatic movement, with 50+ hour power reserve – 25 jewels, Glucydur balance, Nivarox CT balance spring, Nivaflex 1 mainspring, 28, 800 bph
- Functions – Hour and minute hands, date window – Sub-dial
- Dial – Black metal dial, SuperLumiNova®-coated hands
- Case – 18-karat rose gold Trip-Tick® case – Domed anti-reflective, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal lens – Engraved case back with integrated flat crystal – Buckle-fastening brown alligator strap
- Specifications – Case diameter: 43mm; case thickness: 14.1mm – Water resistance: 10 bar – Alligator: USA – Manufactured in the UK
Product code: 2631901231235690
Founded in 2002 by Nick and Giles English and inspired by a love of aviation, Bremont watches offer their wearers timeless style. Handmade from their base on Henley-On-Thames styles like the Bremont Supermarine timepiece and Bremont ’s Automatic Chronograph diving watches are fast approaching iconic status.