America’s Cup Regatta Watch
The Mens Bremont America’s Cup Regatta Chronograph 43mm Stainless Steel And Rubber Watch in Silver. Bremont is a proud sponsor of the America’s Cup yachting competition, and developed this watch in honour of the 35th annual race. The polished stainless steel case houses a powerful ‘Regatta’ calibre automatic movement and is finished with an anti-reflective, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal lens. Two unique countdown chronograph functions and a water-resistance up to 10 bar make this impressive piece a necessity for sailors. We offer a three year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults.
- Movement – Custom Bremont automatic movement, with 42-hour power reserve – 25 jewels, Glucydur balance, Anachron balance spring, Nivaflex 1 mainspring, 28, 800 bph
- Functions – Hour, minute and second hands, date window
- Dial – White dial, SuperLumiNova®-coated indexes and hands
- Case – Polished stainless steel case – Domed anti-reflective, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal lens – OTUSA-engraved case back with integrated flat crystal – Buckle-fastening navy rubber strap
- Specifications – Case diameter: 43mm; strap width: 20mm; strap length: 19.5cm to 24cm – COSC-certified chronometer – Water resistance: 10 bar – Comes in a presentation case with strap-changing tool – Manufactured in the UK
Product code: 2631900707093829
Founded in 2002 by Nick and Giles English and inspired by a love of aviation, Bremont watches offer their wearers timeless style. Handmade from their base on Henley-On-Thames styles like the Bremont Supermarine timepiece and Bremont ’s Automatic Chronograph diving watches are fast approaching iconic status.