Boeing 100 Titanium And Leather Watch
The Mens Bremont Boeing 100 Automatic Chronometer 43mm Titanium And Leather Watch in Brown. Created in collaboration with Boeing, this Bremont automatic chronometer watch commemorates the famed aerospace company’s 100th anniversary. It has been faultlessly handcrafted in the UK in a limited run of just 300 pieces and has a 43mm case made from aviation-grade Ti 6-4 titanium – a hardy material that is three times lighter and more durable than stainless steel. Further setting this impressive Bremont piece apart, it features carbon fibres from the iconic and revolutionary ‘Dreamliner’ aircraft integrated into the crown, and a dark-brown dial and distressed leather strap in the ‘Boeing Brown’ colour used in vintage cockpits. We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury Bremont watches.
- Movement – Modified calibre 13″ BE-50AE automatic chronometer, with 42-hour power reserve – 25 jewels, Glucydur balance, Anachron balance spring, Nivaflex 1 mainspring, 28, 800 bph
- Functions – Hour, minute, second hands, date window – Chronograph stopwatch with second hand and 30-minute, 12-hour and 24-hour sub-dials
- Dial – Dark-brown dial, Super-LumiNova®-coated hands and markers
- Case – Aviation-grade Ti 6-4 titanium – Bi-directional rotating bezel – Bremont Trip-Tick® construction with scratch-resistant DLC-treated case barrel – Domed anti-reflective, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal lens – Aviation-grade Ti 6-4 titanium exhibition case back – Buckle-fastening brown distressed leather strap
- Specifications – Case diameter: 43mm; case thickness: 17.8mm; strap width: 22mm – COSC-certified chronometer – Water resistance: 10 bar – Comes in a presentation case with strap-changing tool – Manufactured in the UK
Product code: 2631900711837513
Founded in 2002 by Nick and Giles English and inspired by a love of aviation, Bremont watches offer their wearers timeless style. Handmade from their base on Henley-On-Thames styles like the Bremont Supermarine timepiece and Bremont ’s Automatic Chronograph diving watches are fast approaching iconic status.