Endurance Automatic Gmt Watch
The Mens Bremont Endurance Limited Edition Automatic Gmt 43mm Titanium Watch in Black. When explorer Mr Ben Saunders presented the idea of retracing Mr Ernest Shackleton’s ill-fated expedition through the Antarctic on his ship – the ‘Endurance’ – Bremont created a watch to help see him successfully through. Made from titanium with a sapphire glass lens and robust NATO webbing strap, it’s designed to be durable even in the harshest of conditions. Limited to just 300 pieces, this lightweight Bremont chronometer is powered by an 11 ¼”’ BE-93-2AE movement with a substantial 42-hour power reserve and has Super-LumiNova® coated markers and indices. The GMT hand and bidirectional bezel ensure you always keep your bearings. We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury Bremont watches.
- Movement – Modified Swiss-made calibre 11 1/4”’ BE-93-2AE automatic movement with 42-hour power reserve – 21 jewels, 28, 800 Vph
- Functions – Hour, minute and second hands, GMT hand – Date window
- Dial – Black dial – Super-LumiNova® hands and indices
- Case – Titanium case – Super-LumiNova® bidirectional bezel – Crown for time adjustments and manual winding – Sapphire glass crystal – Exhibition case back – Buckle-fastening orange NATO webbing strap
- Specifications – Case diameter: 42mm – Water resistance: 5 bar – Reference number: Endurance – Manufactured in Switzerland
Product code: 2631900441365624
Founded in 2002 by Nick and Giles English and inspired by a love of aviation, Bremont watches offer their wearers timeless style. Handmade from their base on Henley-On-Thames styles like the Bremont Supermarine timepiece and Bremont ’s Automatic Chronograph diving watches are fast approaching iconic status.