Oracle Ii Titanium & Rubber Watch
The Mens Bremont Oracle Ii Automatic 43mm Titanium Watch With Rubber And Kevlar Straps in Black. Bremont is an official partner to The America’s Cup yacht races, and the ‘Oracle II’ watch is designed for life at sea. A true feat of horology, this Bremont piece is resistant to up to 500m of water, and has an anti-shock mount and anti-magnetic Faraday cage housing. Enabled for a second timezone GMT functionality, this Bremont piece not only looks smart but is incredibly technical. It comes with a red rubber strap and black Kevlar strap, too. We offer a three year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults.
- Movement – Calibre 13 1/4″ BE-92-2AE automatic chronometer with 42-hour power reserve – 21 jewels, Glucydur balance, Anachron balance spring, Nivaflex 1 mainspring, 28, 800 bph – Inner soft iron anti-magnetic Faraday cage and protective patented anti-shock movement mount
- Functions – Hour, minute, second hands, 24-hour GMT hand, date window
- Dial – Black dial, SuperLumiNova®-coated indexes and hands
- Case – Satin and polished titanium case – Automatic helium escape valve and crown protector – Domed anti-reflective, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal lens – OTUSA-engraved case back – Clasp fastening red rubber strap and black Kevlar strap
- Specifications – Case diameter: 43mm; case thickness: 16mm; strap width: 22mm; strap length: 18cm to 22.5cm – COSC-certified chronometer – Water resistance: 50 bar – Comes in a presentation case with strap-changing tool – Manufactured in the UK
Product code: 2631901768048288
Founded in 2002 by Nick and Giles English and inspired by a love of aviation, Bremont watches offer their wearers timeless style. Handmade from their base on Henley-On-Thames styles like the Bremont Supermarine timepiece and Bremont ’s Automatic Chronograph diving watches are fast approaching iconic status.