Oracle Team Usa Regatta Watch
The Mens Bremont Oracle Team Usa Regatta Chronograph 43mm Titanium And Rubber Watch in Black. The first British Official Timing Partner to sponsor the America’s Cup since 1851, horology expert Bremont developed this timepiece to commemorate its 35th year. An investment in flawless craftsmanship and sophisticated design, this Bremont automatic watch has a satin-finish titanium case that’s fitted with a bi-directional rotating bezel and an anti-reflective sapphire crystal lens for exceptional clarity. The crown is integrated with high-grade carbon fibre taken from the winning 2013 ORACLE TEAM USA AC72 yacht – it’s a true slice of history. We offer a three year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults.
- Movement – Automatic movement with 42-hour power reserve – 25 jewels, Glucydur balance, Anachron balance spring, Nivaflex 1 mainspring, 28, 800 bph
- Functions – Hour, minute and second hands, 12-hour counter, 15-minute regatta timer, 5-minute countdown, date window
- Dial – Black dial, SuperLumiNova®-coated indexes and hands
- Case – Satin-finish titanium case – Bi-directional rotating bezel – Bremont Trip-Tick® construction with scratch resistant DLC-treated case barrel – Domed anti-reflective, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal lens – OTUSA-engraved case back with integrated flat crystal – Buckle-fastening black rubber strap
- Specifications – Case diameter: 43mm; strap width: 20mm; strap length: 18cm to 23cm – COSC-certified chronometer – Water resistance: 10 bar – Comes in a presentation case with strap-changing tool – Manufactured in the UK
Product code: 2631900709465671
Founded in 2002 by Nick and Giles English and inspired by a love of aviation, Bremont watches offer their wearers timeless style. Handmade from their base on Henley-On-Thames styles like the Bremont Supermarine timepiece and Bremont ’s Automatic Chronograph diving watches are fast approaching iconic status.